1. Spaces are strictly limited on courses. You shall be contacted by e-mail to confirm your application status.
2. Payment of course fees MUST be made at the 1st lesson. For payment enquiries please contact the MultiSport office.
3. The coaches' decision is final.
4. Children must comply with their age category unless approved by the coach.
5. Refunds, credit letters or makeup lessons will not be given for sickness or non-attendance of lessons for any reason whatsoever.
6. A credit letter or makeup lesson will be arranged for lessons cancelled by MultiSport due to unforeseeable circumstances.
7. Please pick up your child immediately after lessons.
8. Parents and children must abide with the venues rules as applicable.
9. Courses may be cancelled in the event of not enough participants.
Multi-Sport Ltd may use media equipment during any session for analysis and/or promotional purposes.By enrolling on any multi-sport programme you are giving permission for images of your child to be used by Multi-Sport Ltd for any lawful purpose. If you would rather Multi-Sport Ltd did not use images of your child, please make us aware in writing.
Multi-Sport Ltd reserves the right to amend or change Multi-Sport Ltd policies or the contents of this catalog as necessary without prior notice.
I have read and accept all the above notes and conditions and wish to enroll the above children in MultiSport programmes. I accept that the MultiSport, its coaches and management shall not be responsible or liable for any accident, injury or loss arising from participation in the programmes or use of the facilities or equipment.